- Do I need an account to visit your website?
- No. An account is not necessary to view the main website content such as The Landing (Home section), the blogs, and the quote wall. An account only becomes necessary if you wish to participate in the coming community features, bulletin boards, new newsletter feature, and if you wish to participate as a Guest Blogger.
- How do I permanently delete my account?
- Currently, there is no automatic way to delete your account. This is something in the works, but because of the automation in place during the account creation process, and the ability for account holders to create content that appears on the site, there is not a mechanism in place to delete accounts. If you wish for your account record to be deleted, we can manually remove access to the account, but because this is a living and breathing community, content created that appears on this website will not be removed even if the account that created it has been removed.
- Who is the owner of my content?
- The simple answer is that the copyright owner is the owner of the content.
- The not so simple answer is that any content that has been created in the course of participation of the community that is not already attributed to a verifiable copyrighted source is the sole, nontransferable property of The Chronicles of ChrisLandia. This includes but is not limited to forum posts, blog posts, comments, guest blog posts, photos taken specifically for the use of the Community.
- Who can I contact for DCMA and copyright information?
- All DCMA takedown requests, copyright infringement notices, and general copyright information may be directed in writing to the address below.
- REQUESTS MADE ELECTRONICALLY, BY TELEPHONE, OR ANY OTHER MEANS THAN LISTED BELOW WILL NOT BE ADDRESSED.
- If you wish to receive a response to your inquiry, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. If there is no included envelope, or the envelope lacks sufficient postage or a return address, no response will be given.
- Please direct all inquires in writing to:
DCMA / Copyright Info (ChrisLandia)
c/o Chris VanderReyden
4735 Collbran Court
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46835